Jesus...now would that not be awesome?
If you could spend the day with anyone, famous or not, dead or alive, who would you pick, and why would you pick that person?
Jesus...now would that not be awesome?
Jesus or my Granpa
free like OJ all day
bruce campbell or dolph lundgren
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
As I believe we all spend time with Jesus everyday, I would ask Him to let me spend time with my dad. After all, He is the One who can grant our prayers.
If I could spend one day with anyone, it would be my family standing in heaven with Jesus.
If I could spend one day with anybody I would choose Wayne Brady...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
get me a sandwhich THAT WASNT A REQUEST IM WAYNE BRADY
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
The person or persons I would want to spend the day with or whatever, would be my son and my dad. Especally for fathers day!
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
My Papaw.
"Make the Homies say Ho, and the Girlies wanna scream!!"
Aqua Teen
Bookmarks